You are here
Leading FMCG business require a number of Buyers
Ingredients or Food Purchasing experience would be ideal!
About Our Client
Global FMCG brand that have recently been through a huge business integration and now require some buyers to join their food purchasing teams! Due to the planned growth and new procurement structure, now is a great time to join the business!
- A European Category Buyer reporting to the Senior Buyer. The role is directly responsible for buying a core category with a portfolio value of circa €30m to €60m.
- Working at both a strategic and operational level, the role holder will identify and deliver sourcing projects and category management to meet the needs of the business.
- It is essential that the buyer works closely with the broader Procurement team to leverage expertise and scale across the business.
- Operates within a FMCG results orientated business, with the ability to manage complexity across a several product categories, countries, manufacturing sites and stakeholders
- The Procurement function aspires to be "Best in Class" and the Senior Buyer role will be expected to support this vision through the implementation of robust, leading edge systems and processes.
- Working in collaboration with internal stakeholders and suppliers the role holder will deliver excellent customer service to their market and promote and support the Group Procurement function and strategic plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with strategic sourcing plans
- 2 to 3 + years' experience in a procurement function
- Global or European sourcing experience
- Proven delivery of tangible benefits in quality, service, innovation and cost savings.
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of market fundamentals and supply base.
- Demonstrates an awareness and of value chains & cost drivers
- NPD sourcing / Value engineering cost-out initiatives.
What's on Offer
£35,000 to 45,000 plus package