You are here
- Meet customer needs in choice, price and innovation in line with brief.
- Creative role within gift and home decor categories.
About Our Client
My Client are a Home ware Gifting Supplier based in the East Midlands
The role of the Buyer is profit maximisation by:
- increasing order intake, via the attraction of the range, its products and presentation to retailers
- increasing invoiced sales, via stock availability when retailers want it
- reducing working capital and information complexity, via the compactness and sales effectiveness of the range
- reducing margin erosion, via minimising the need for stock clearance discounting.
The outcome should be the design and development of specific product ranges assigned by the HDB, and the development of other ranges created by the HDB.
JOB PARAMETERS (approximate numbers)
- annual sales value is £4m
- number of live customers is 1800, mainly UK independent décor or gift retailers
- internal warehouse space is 30,000 sq.ft
- number of SKUs is 2500
- number of new and deleted SKUs is approximately 400 every 6 months
- there are currently 6 UK Trade Fairs annually at which new products are launched.
The Successful Applicant
My Clients are looking for a candidate who has experience in a design lead buying team preferably someone with Gifting experience.
What's on Offer