You are here
This position is now filled
£23,000 - £25,000
- Become part of a well-established procurement team
- Leading UK based family run business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK business in the automotive sector with a large product range.
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating daily RFP (request for purchase) and purchase orders for supplies.
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate prices by agreeing tenders and blanket orders.
- Managing deliveries, taking into account lead time to ensure goods arrive accurately and on time to facilitate smooth production.
- Arranging regular updates with suppliers to discuss outstanding quotes, prices and any unresolved issues.
- Global supplier sourcing to improve cost / price and quality.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Buyer candidate, will be:
- Comfortable within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Been involved in a procurement function previously
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems
What's on Offer