You are here
- Public Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is are an ever expanding public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Buyer for this role will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder management and process improvement within your category.
- End to end OJEU tenders
- Delivery of year on year cost saving and supply base improvement programmes.
- Contribution to wider indirect team sharing best practice and company growth.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Buyer for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hands on purchasing/buying experience.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Degree educated.
What's on Offer
£24,000 to £27,000 + flexible benefits.