You are here
- Work in a forward thinking dynamic commercial operation
About Our Client
The Buyer based nr Leeds, Wakefield West Yorkshire will provide specialist procurement expertise, with a proven track record potentially gained within a public sector NHS or similar environment and anability to manage multiple stakeholders and develop and maintain successful customer relationships.
Ideally you'll be CIPS accredited or working towards this formal accreditation and have demonstrated your abilities and expertise of delivering successful outcomes within a public sector, customer centric fast paced environment.
- Undertake market analysis to understand the size, trends, supplier base, market share to inform category / commodity management planning
- Develop detailed understanding of the clinical practices which drive product usage or influence the market
- Manage task forces and product
- or coordinate the management of mini competitions, group buys and supplier offers
- Manage data in a methodical and systematic manner
- Construct product and service specifications for tender
- Be an active member of the Procurement team, supporting teamwork and joint learning and development initiatives
- Contribute to formulation, review and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as appropriate.
- Develop detailed product and market knowledge for a specific sub category or market area
- Work with marketing and sales to construct the communications plan to effect change
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a commercial procurement environment
- Structured thinking and planning
- MCIPS / CIPS, either achieved or studying towards
- Computer application proficiency - MS Word, Excel and Project
- Financial knowledge - understanding of profit and loss statement, management accounts, margin, management, business plans
What's on Offer
£29000, Car, Bonus, Penison, Holiday, CIPS training