You are here
This position is now filled
- Our client is a Multichannel Retialer based in West Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buying Controller in to their talented Head Office.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Multi-channel Fashion retailer based in Yorkshire. Trading across UK and International Markets they are looking for Buying Manager to join their Head office team in Yorkshire.
As a Buying Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and delivering the buying strategy for the menswear department to deliver against sales and profit targets.
Sourcing high quality merchandise from existing and new supply base.
- Managing all supplier relationships for the menswear department to ensure best prices and highest quality on all collections;
- Monitoring developments in the menswear market including competitor activity, ensuring the brand meets its on-trend obligations;
- Maximising the commercial output from each member of the buying team.
The Successful Applicant
This is a role that is ideal for an seasoned buying professional with a profound commercial knowledge and love of the fashion market - menswear specifically.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to possess:
* Extensive senior buying experience within a menswear environment;
* The demonstrable ability to formulate and deliver buying strategies for a major fashion multiple;
* Outstanding leadership skills including a real talent for getting the most out of a team;
* A successful track record working with overseas suppliers;
* A commercial, target-focused outlook.
What's on Offer