You are here
This position is now filled
Buying & Merchandising Assistant
- Looking for an experience BAA/MAA/Alloctor or a BA/MA looking for a new
- challenge within a fast growing online retailer.
About Our Client
An specialist online home and textiles retail store, founded over ten years ago passionate people, dedicated to providing the highest standard of choice, value and service their customers all over the world.
They pride themselves on their variety, stocking one of the biggest ranges of their specialist product in the UK with over 100,000 items from leading brands, as well as producing our own award-winning range.
Equipped with a new CEO & Head of Digital Marketing at the helm there couldn't be a better time to join. The expertise is in place to build the market positioning and product offering online, and now they are in need of a talented Online Trading Manager to join their ranks and oversee the day-to-day trading and optimisation of the site.
The role is for a Buying & Merchandising Assistant. You will:
- Work in a fast paced online business
- Support the buying & merchandising team in variety of tasks
- Manage critical path
- Trend awareness - from highstreeet to other online competitors
- Input and update product data
- Placing purchase orders
- Attending competitive shops and building excellent working relationships with the other departments
- Ad- hoc duties in support of the Buying & Merchandising teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful application for the Buying & Merchandising Assistant role are:
- Someone who is commercially aware
- Strong Excel experience
- Previously experience in online is ideal
- Previous experience within buying or merchandising is also highly beneficial
- Well organised, able to manage varied relationships with internal and external contributors, and able to bring ideas to the business
- Work well in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Be proactive and can demonstrate a can do attitude
What's on Offer
Â£17,000 - Â£20,000 depending on experience + a highly competitive package.