You are here
- 5* Residential Developer working on RC and Traditional Frame projects
- 2-4 years experience as a CAD Technician with 2D CAD skills
About Our Client
National UK residential developer currently going through a strong period of growth, bolstering their Design and Technical teams with driven, passionate, and experienced staff.
With an immediate need for 2 x CAD Technicians they would offer the same environment to contract staff as well as permanent members of staff and hope to find outstanding candidates to help them through this busy period.
The CAD Technician role is based close to Luton and will be for a period of approximately 2 months. There will be the possibility of extending this contract past the initial period for strong candidates with residential experience and a good work ethic.
- The role will require you to work on RC and Traditional frame designs with a very good eye for detailing in particular.
- Working alongside the local authority planners and designers you should be collaborative and a good team player.
- Technical knowledge should be strong, with excellent ability at producing 2D CAD drawings without using Revit.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this CAD Technician role will already have experience working with a large or medium residential developer and be able to show experience working on RC and Traditional drawings.
You will need to be available immediately as this role is initially available on a contract basis but could lead to a permanent role for the right applicant.
What's on Offer
Offering between £15 - £20 for the right applicant.
Please contact me to find out more and arrange an interview.