You are here
Campaign Manager - Eloqua
- Working for one of the world's largest B2B businesses
- You will have extensive experience in Eloqua or a similar automation tool
About Our Client
My client is the world's leading events organiser, with over 500 events in 30 countries. In 2015 my client brought together over seven million event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today my client's events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 40 fully staffed offices. My client serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of a larger organisation that is a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
- Work cross-functionally with specific show marketing teams to understand then develop, design and execute their campaigns using marketing automation tools and logic (triggers, dynamic content, etc.) and supporting tools such as Visio.
- Continually monitor, analyse, and edit campaigns to maximize campaign effectiveness, and prospect engagement.
- Ensure that there is always someone briefed and available to amend/stop campaigns accordingly as require.
- Create data segments, proof segments created by the Database Execs and generate customer lists to effectively target promotions.
- Allocate segments, emails and other collateral to the relevant part of each campaign.
- Ensure campaign headers and campaigns are set up according to requirements within SFDC (both sales and marketing) and ensure they are populated in the Eloqua campaign where relevant.
- Perform A/B tests on all elements of our marketing mix.
- Prepare and lead campaign development and review meetings with the show teams
The Successful Applicant
- Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of the customer and an understanding of/interest in technology
- Experience of Eloqua
- A strong understanding of the role of data segmentation and planning within Direct and Digital Marketing campaigns
- A friendly attitude and team player
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
- Passion to develop projects and understanding of the marketing automation discipline
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Experience using Salesforce will also be an advantage
What's on Offer
Salary is between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + package