You are here
- Leading young person charity seek a Campaign Manager
- Must have experience of working on big budget campaigns
About Our Client
Our client is a leading youth charity, who are funded by government but is lucky to receive cross-party backing, with all parties committed to its future.
They are in a period of tremendous growth, trying to reach a bigger audience each year, this role is part of a team expansion, which promises to continue.
Based in a; stylish, modern, open office in West London, our client has a friendly and open atmosphere.
As Campaign Manager, you will ensure our marketing campaigns are successfully managed throughout their life-cycle, from pre go-live phase, to during and post. You will develop strong relationships trust colleagues and outside agencies, to collaborate effectively, ensuring campaigns are set up and ran in a smooth, integrated manner and continually optimised throughout. You will champion excellence in campaign tracking and reporting, ensuring the full impact of our marketing activities is captured and reported in an effective way to key stakeholders. The role will report into, and will involve working closely alongside, the Communications Planner.
Your role may include but not be limited to:
- Management of campaign assets: coordination of creative asset production and supply between creative agencies, in-house team and media owners.
- Tracking: overseeing tracking systems are put in place to ensure that the campaign can be successfully measured across multifarious channels.
- Working closely with all disciplines within the marketing team (Comms, Creative, Content, CRM and Website) to ensure all requirements for a timely campaign launch are met.
- Liaising with departments outside of the marketing team, and the wider Provider Network, to ensure they are kept up to date with key campaign developments.
- Assisting with project-management of campaign creation: developing campaign development time-line, coordinating and arranging key meetings.
- Ongoing management of campaign assets: coordination of creative asset production and supply.
- In-depth reporting and analysis of campaign performance vs Objectives: liaising across disciplines within Marketing team and wider business to provide a detailed, holistic assessment of performance - and identifying actionable insights to optimise campaign on an ongoing basis.
- Be responsible for reporting campaign results to the wider business, championing strong results and highlighting actions being undertaken to optimise. Within this process, developing effective ways to structure reports so results are effectively communicated.
- Set up and lead weekly campaign management meetings (more regular meetings if necessary during critical phase).
- Management of detailed post-campaign analysis, coordinating Agencies and internal teams to ensure all relevant information is captured, to inform campaign planning on an ongoing basis.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Campaign Manager we are ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate experience and expertise in:
- Not For Profit and Charities experience is not essential but will be beneficial
Managing multi-channel integrated campaigns and multiple stakeholders
- Comms planning, creative, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
Experience of campaign reporting and analysis.
What's on Offer
£40,000 to £45,000