You are here
This position is now filled
- Ensure marketing campaigns are successfully managed
- Champion excellence in campaign tracking and reporting
About Our Client
My client is a charity based in London seeking a Campaign Manager.
Within this diverse role, you will be required to:
- Management of campaign assets: coordination of creative asset production and supply between creative agencies, in-house team and media owners.
- Tracking: overseeing tracking systems are put in place to ensure that the campaign can be successfully measured across multifarious channels.
- Set up and lead weekly campaign management meetings (more regular meetings if necessary during critical phase).
- Assisting with project-management of campaign creation: developing campaign development time line, coordinating and arranging key meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Managing multi-channel integrated campaigns and multiple stakeholders
- Comms planning, creative, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
- Experience of campaign reporting and analysis. Knowledge of reporting systems such as Google Analytics would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Ability to influence and engage all members of the campaign team and build effective relationships
What's on Offer
The client is offering the successful candidate Â£150 - Â£180 per day PAYE depending on experience.
2month assignment starting straight away