You are here
- Campaign Manager
- Growing Consultancy in Central London
About Our Client
High-growth consultancy business based in City of London
The campaign manager will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying campaign objectives and new delivery channels for different sectors
- Ensuring marketing investment
- Liaising with marketing and external agencies to agree costs, assign projects and set expectations and timelines
- Developing plans for new projects and campaigns
- Ensuring the brand is effectively utilised in all collateral and channels, and remains consistent across these
- Analysing and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns, including updating senior stakeholders across the business
- Staying up to date with trends in the marketing world
This is not an exhaustive list and other campaign-related duties will be required as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a very strong comprehension of effective campaigns, and will be enthusiastic about all elements of marketing, branding and communications.
- 2:1 degree
- Professional marketing qualification
- B2B campaign management experience
You must also be an excellent communicator, with strong writing skills and the ability to liaise appropriately with senior stakeholders. You must be able to prioritise effectively, juggling multiple work streams whilst maintaining an exceptional standard of attention to detail.
What's on Offer
The role is offered on a temporary basis for 3 months, however, for an exceptional performer there may be an opportunity to continue as the marketing team is growing.