You are here
Castings Business Manager
- Technical Foundry and Castings expert
- Global Materials Engineering business
About Our Client
A materials engineering business supplying products into multiple sectors, they have seen continuous growth and are keen to maintain this by expanding on existing product range. Regarded a strong brand in terms of engineering capabilities and reputation for quality.
The Castings Business Manager is a pivotal role within the company, the Business Manager role will be diverse, with responsibilities in various aspects of the technical, process, new product introduction, operational leadership and business and account development.
- Leading individuals and teams, providing them with clear goals and direction as well as making the strategy for the business clear at all levels
- Provide technical product and operational process support to the foundry team
- Develop and execute business development strategy to grow the foundry business
- Review current product portfolio and drive development of new and innovative products
- Lead new product development and account development
The Successful Applicant
Your skills and experience should include:
- Degree qualification, in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Metallurgy
- Your technical and operational foundry knowledge would have been gained in areas of investment, sand and centrifugal casting
- Experience of driving changes where processes or departments need improvement
- Strategic vision with the ability to explore market opportunities to develop strong growth
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get people on side and brought into new ideas
What's on Offer
Above market salary and an executive benefits package.