You are here
This position is now filled
- Opportunity for a Category Controller to work in a leading global FMC business
- Based in the UK head office in Slough
About Our Client
This is a great opportunity to join a FMCG world leader of its fast-growing categories. The client puts people and its market leading brands at the heart of it's success. They have an intense drive for achievement and a desire to outperform wherever they focus.
A Category Controller is required to join a leading global business, based in their head office in Slough. This is a senior and highly important role in the team and will be responsible for influencing and driving the key retailer relationships to advance the in-store execution of the category. You will play a pivotal part in working cross functionally with the Sales and Marketing teams as well as managing and developing a large number of direct reports to ensure that priorities are clear and are met to result in store excellence and retailer performance.
While standard core competencies (organisation, verbal and written eloquence etc) will be key, to be successful in role you will also need to be naturally tenacious, deliver with sense of urgency, insight comfortable and be an excellent external influencer able to balance relationship building with a focus on delivering action.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Category Controller will have the following:
- Degree educated with a successful track record in sales/marketing with strong Category Management skills within FMCG
- Able to demonstrate fantastic commercial acumen and understanding of managing multiple retailers.
- Data literate with impeccable skills across complex data systems
- Ability to lead and motivate large teams, driving for success and results
- Proven track record in influencing and negotiation
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate a very competitive salary is on offer, along with unrivalled career progression, true ownership and fantastic recognition!