You are here
- Category Lead
- Public Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Michael Page Indirect Procurement are proud to be working with this prestigious public sector organisation seeking a new permanent Category Lead. Our client is a growing public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Category Lead for this role will be responsible for:
- Category spend across a range of categories within the team.
- Stakeholder management and process improvement within your category.
- People management and mentoring.
- Delivery of year on year cost saving and supply base improvement programmes.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Category Lead for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- In depth purchasing experience across a range of categories/projects.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- Proven track record of delivery and progression.
- Degree educated
- CIPS or equivalent qualification
What's on Offer
32,000 to 36,000 + flexible benefits.