You are here
Category Manager - Infrastructure
- Category Management
- Not for Profit Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and progressive not for profit organisation based in the Worcestershire.
The ideal Category Manager for this role will be responsible for:
- Category Management across the infrastructure portfolio.
- Stakeholder management and process improvement within your category.
- People management and mentoring.
- Delivery of year on year cost saving and supply base improvement programmes.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Category Manager for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Category Management within FM
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- Proven track record of delivery
- CIPS or equivalent qualification
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £40,000 - £42,500 + excellent benefits.