You are here
Category Manager - Maternity Cover
£50,000 - £51,000
- Category Marketing Manager for a Major UK Grocery Business
- Well paid maternity cover fixed term contract - 12 months
About Our Client
Major UK food manufacturer. Market leading operations functions and sites. A focus on quality and the consumer that provides a strong business culture.
- Customer facing responsibilities for your nominated categories along with all customer monthly reporting etc.
Supporting with the creation and delivery of aligned category strategies, working cross-functionally across the wider Category Team to develop and build plans with a major retailer.
Creating clear direction that monitors performance of specific plans on an ongoing basis, you will make sound recommendations as to any changes or modifications required.
- Working collaboratively with key internal functions such as shopper marketing, product innovation and merchandising, you will develop integrated value driving initiatives.
- Supporting both internal and external customers with in-depth category knowledge, you will help them to make informed decisions in order to deliver their objectives.
- You will also help to develop best category practice through sharing approaches and ideas and actively seeking improved ways of working.
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in this role you will have previous category management experience working within a retailer facing role with a business related degree or equivalent.
- You will be an expert user of Nielsen / IRI and Kantar databases and will ideally have knowledge of dunnhumby.
- In addition, you will be highly self-motivated and results driven with the ability to deliver results within timescales.
- As an effective communicator you will also be capable of building strong working relationships.
What's on Offer
Strong Package with benefits