You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent opportunity for a Category Manager with a leading FMCG food business
- Based in their head office in the Uxbridge area
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity for a Category Manager to join a global Blue Chip FMCG food company based in their head offices in Middlesex. The company has a portfolio of heritage brands and is experiencing huge growth. With a high profile team of Category Managers already in place, this is a great opportunity to come into a business where you can learn, develop and progress.
The key purpose of the Category Manager is to develop and to sell in the vision, drivers and tactics both externally with retail customers, as well as internally to the wider category & customer marketing team. This role is strategically very important as it is expected that it will allow the wider team to deliver category thought leadership to our customers, in order to gain disproportionate advantage for our brands. Working on a key grocery account, this is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark!
The Successful Applicant
Based in the head office near Uxbridge, the successful Category Manager will have the following:
* Graduate or graduate calibre with exposure to FMCG Category Management analysis and techniques
* Accustomed to building and credibly telling a category and shopper story
* Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building and maintaining relationships within retail customers and internally within the organisation.
* Excellent communication skills, particularly delivering presentations to a senior audience
* Comfortable operating autonomously with retail Customers
* Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
For the successful Category Manager a competitive salary of up to Â£55,000 + excellent benefits is on offer