You are here
- Incredible opportunity to make your mark on a growing category
- People focused culture
About Our Client
My client is an innovative and dynamic business who have grown from a start-up to an incredibly successful FMCG business retailing in a number of the top grocers. Born out of a family idea and priding themselves on the quality and authenticity of their much loved products, my client offers a fantastic working environment as well as massive potential to grow with the business. Based in West Sussex, my client is either an easy drive from surrounding counties or a straight train from central London with the potential to also work from home.
This is an incredibly important role leading across both insights and category with the opportunity to increase the function as the business grows. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and driving the commercial agenda.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Key point of contact for Category Insight
- Internal stakeholder management and presentation
- Day to day management of all data suppliers
- Creating actionable insights
- Bring the market to life!
- Managing key customer relationships
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Category Manager role will come from a category or insights background with exposure presenting to retailers.
The desired candidate will have the following qualities:
- Background in a FMCG business
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Experience in managing key grocer accounts
- Excellent knowledge of data sources
What's on Offer
The Category Manager opportunity offers a competitive salary plus additional benefits. There is the potential to work from home 1-2 days a week as well as retailer visits.
I would be more than happy to discuss further, so if you fit the requirements above, please do not hesitate to get in touch!