You are here
- Public Sector Procurement
- Innovative Category Management
About Our Client
Our client is a major public sector organisation based in Coventry.
The Category Manager for this public sector business in Coventry will be responsible for:
- Ongoing contract management of an indirect portfolio.
- Stakeholder engagement and project management.
- Ensuring Procurement systems, data and other record are maintained.
- Delivery of allocated procurement projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Category manager for this public sector organisation in Coventry will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Knowledge of working across indirect and service categories.
- Have a track record of delivery within procurement projects.
- A professional procurement qualification or other equivalent, ideally MCIPS.
- Awareness of Contract Law and strong commercial acumen.
What's on Offer
Available to candidate is £37,500 - £45,000 + Benefits