You are here
- Category Manager - Telford
- £40,000 - £49,000
About Our Client
Expanding FTSE 100 Global Defence organisation based in Telford.
The Category Manager will be required to:
- Assist with the development and delivery of a category strategy for the business unit.
- Contribute to category management pipeline, procurement strategy and cost saving initiatives.
- Manage a multi-million pound category spend with direct purchasing.
- Support and engage senior stakeholders and create strong relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The required Category Manager skillset:
- Category specialist / management in a commercial procurement environment.
- CIPS qualified or equivalent.
- Commercially astute and strong analytical skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Engineering, automotive, aerospace or defence background.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £49,000 + benefits.