You are here
- Category Manager
- Global blue chip organisation
About Our Client
Global blue chip organisation seeks category manager to support expansion within Europe.
- Manages the supply of materials, products/services, and equipment necessary for the operation of the assigned business area(s).
- Reviews and approves quotations for materials, software, electronic components, and other products/services.
- Manages supply chain strategies and relationships with suppliers.
- Negotiates and manages supplier business plans; develops, coordinates, and aligns supplier strategies.
- Develop strategic sourcing projects that support business strategy.
- Oversees operational controls to monitor performance and maximise return on investment.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business drivers, pipeline and operational requirements.
- Identify and deliver savings and value add.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally MCIPS Qualified or equivalent
- Able to develop and implement Category Strategies at national level across a variety of categories
- Good knowledge of Supplier Market research and analysis
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of international Supply Chain Category Management
- Ability to manage a wide range of sourcing processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Utilisation of eSourcing and associated tools
- Strong Leadership and team building skills
- Background in financial services or IT sector is advantageous but not essential
What's on Offer