You are here
- Category Management
- 3rd Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive and forward thinking public sector organisation based in Birmingham.
The ideal Category Manager for this role will be responsible for:
- Category Management across a consumables and corporate spend.
- Stakeholder management and process improvement within your category.
- End to end tendering and presentation of findings to key stakeholders.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
- Management and leadership of a small team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Category Manager for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Evidence of delivery within a category purchasing structure.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills.
- Proven track record of delivery.
- CIPS or equivalent qualification.
- An ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A managerial and leadership skills profile.
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £45,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits.