You are here
Would you like to work for a leading FMCG Business?
Are you looking to join an exciting new category?
About Our Client
The business is a leading FMCG business that have a dominant presence in the UK, Ireland and international markets with an impressive stable of household name brands in their portfolio. They are part of a larger group, proposing limitless progression and development opportunities but as a core unit they span across the country and have an annual turnover of €1.5 billion. The business' open minded and forward-looking culture empowers people to use their passion, skills and customer-centric focus to build on this success, driving their ambitious growth strategy.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and conduct range and category reviews with relevant retail partners.
- Manage the day to day relationships with Customers
- Develop and implement category vision plans in conjunction with marketing, insight and commercial teams.
- On-going prompt, actionable analysis, interpretation and dissemination of external continuous market data sources
- In collaboration with Category & Marketing Heads, managing, tracking &administrating budgets, ensuring ROI targets are met or exceeded. Contributing to brand and customer plans that deliver the strategy
- Supporting and delivering excellent execution in store.
- Accountable for tracking KPI's and working with the Category, Commercial, Marketing and Brand Managers to support performance delivery through the CDT
- Understanding of macro environment, shopper dynamics and retailer landscape and driving actions based on this through the Trade Marketing and Commercial functions.
- Undertaking key strategic projects and managing those successfully to completion
- Contribute to the management of complex stakeholder groups up, down; within and outside of the business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level in Business or Marketing discipline.
- Ability to regularly draw conclusions to support category arguments drawing on different data sources
- Ability to utilise continuous, qualitative, loyalty and retailer specific management information sources
- Ability to develop competitor matrices.
- Understanding RSP hierarchies /tiering and which promo mechanics suit what objective.
- Understand roles and importance of segment in a category, analyse and recommend changes.
- An Understanding of the principles /methods of effective merchandising and space planning practice.
- Understanding basic financial measures affecting category performance
- Ability to communicate with retailers across functions
- Intermediate or advanced level in specific Category Management tools i.e. Nielsen Nitro/Answers, Nielsen Spaceman or equivalent, Kantar WorldPanel and Dunnhumby Shop
- Team player.
- Ability to influence at peer level and above.
- Ability to influence at retailer
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer with a impressive benefits addition!