You are here
Market Leading Food & Beverage FMCG
Fantastic opportunity to develop in a European role
About Our Client
My client is a Market Leading FMCG business within the Food & Beverages category. Their products can be found in every major grocer across the country as well as having an impressive European engagement. They have ambitious growth plans and a brilliant culture within the business.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Act as the central source of data analysis & recommendations to both internal and external customers, working across multiple European customers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of data sources across Europe and recommendations of what to subscribe to.
- Be identified as an added value resource both to our commercial team & our key accounts.
- Capture data and intelligence from established & non established sources to continuously inform the commercial teams, wider company & key accounts.
- Use & interpret all intelligence to create & develop compelling arguments in support of commercial propositions and support better commercial decision making
- Regular capture category and competitor data across major retailers through store checks and websites.
- Preparation of routine executive performance reports, analysis of weekly sales, rate of sales & stocks for the major customer
The Successful Applicant
The Category Manager will ideally display:
- A natural inquisitive thinker
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Understanding of IRI or Nielsen
- A proven track record within the industry in a similar position
What's on Offer
The Category Manager role will be based in Oxfordshire with occasional travel required and will be paying a salary of up to £55,000 with added car allowance and other benefits.