You are here
This position is now filled
CCP Associate - Cash Client Processing
- An excellent opportunity within banking for a global organisation
- A great role for a finance graduate or similar!
About Our Client
The client I am working with are a fantastic company to work for! They are an American founded multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. They are an extremely large organisation and operate in 24 countries and have more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees.
They currently operate in three core business areas which include: Institutional Securities, Global Wealth Management Group, and Asset Management.
Their key focus is to provide security products and services to customers which range from corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals.
The role is an exciting role where you will be primarily responsible for trade booking, confirmation, pre match and fails on a day to day basis. The team will handle high value and complex transactions throughout the day.
You will also be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external client relationships with key stakeholders such as international equity division sales and trading, IED Risk and Institutional Clients.
An important part of the role will also be to deliver on strategic projects and change initiatives across the Equity CCP team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful CCP Associate will have;
- A 2:1 degree in a finance related subject or equivalent
- Conscientious manner
- Team player
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytical, numerical and inter personal skills
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a professional, friendly and client focused approach.
What's on Offer
The role is for a CCP Associate within banking and is based in Glasgow. The role is paying Â£14.36 an hour.