You are here
This position is now filled
Central London Clinic Manager
- Have you worked within aesthetics, premium beauty or a spa environment?
- I am looking for a Clinic Manager for a prestigious Central London clinic
About Our Client
My clients are a growing aesthetics business with clinics across London. As the Clinic Manager you will report into the Regional Manager who has been key to the success of the business so far with lots of industry experience. You will work alongside the Directors of the business and your feedback on customer experience will be key to the direction of the business going forward.
As the Central London Clinic Manager you will be responsible for the day to day manager of a busy London Clinic. You will manage an ambitious team to drive a number of results focusing on providing the best service for your customers.
- have full P and L accountability for the Clinic
- coach and develop the team to provide exemplary customer service
- drive sales on a day to day basis
- look for opportunities to grow and develop the business
- build relationships with external stakeholders
- report into the Regional Manager
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Clinic Managers will have
- worked within a Retail or Beauty environment previously- a passion for world leading products and services is a must!
- worked in a sales and target focused environment
- coached and developed a team, preferably within a retail or sales environment
- worked within an environment where there are high customer expectations
Having worked within a clinic or aesthetic environment would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The Central London Clinic Manager role attracts a base salary and generous OTE of Â£40,000. The commission is not capped so your earnings will depend on your performance. The business also has a history of promoting from within and they are looking for people who are looking for a challenge!