You are here
- Change Management
- Multilingual an advantage
About Our Client
With a broad portfolio of market-leading, iconic and globally recognised labels, my client is one of the world's leading fashion retail companies whose sole focus is to bring is to bring its brands to new levels
Change Manager - Global Retail Brand - London
- Facilitate business process reengineering discovery sessions to develop documentation and process flows.
- Engage with leadership and key stakeholders to fully understand organizational structure, business processes, and roles and responsibilities in order to identify change potential and create efficiencies.
- Work with project teams to develop new business systems and solutions that address changing and/or growing business needs and requirements.
- Conduct needs analysis, comparing current states to the future states in terms of processes and procedures.
- Develop and propose recommendations and future processes to senior executives.
- Drive adoption and ownership of change by working with senior leadership teams.
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the entirety of change initiatives with all levels of staff.
- Manage risks throughout change initiative by conducting risk analysis and developing mitigation plans for each project.
- Create awareness of change by creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans and strategy that reaches all levels of the business.
- Provide project management support by developing project plans, calendars, and conducting status review meetings amongst project teams and leadership.
- Coordinate and support all aspects of training throughout each project by creating training calendar calendars, invites, training guides, and following up on items.
The Successful Applicant
Change Manager - London
- Minimum of 4 - 5 yrs of change management.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a team setting.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Excellent organizational, meeting planning coordination and project management skills.
- Organized, independent, and self-starter with a team player attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Visio.
- Willing to travel.
- Multilingual an advantage.
What's on Offer
Exciting permanent opportunity to lead the Change Management initiatives across this global retail brand both internally and externally. Permanent salary up to £60k on offer + competitive package, based in London.