You are here
Change Project Manager
- Lead ambitious Change Projects in a unique British company
- Project Manage with a direct impact across matrices
About Our Client
Based in Hampshire and Essex, my client is a unique, world renowned manufacturing company with a direct impact on people's day to day lives.
The key responsibilities of the Change Project Manager role include but are not limited to:
- Aid the business case and produce project briefs for project mobilisation and liaise with business to determine scope and benefits.
- Complete the relevant project management methodology and associated activities including requisitions, chair Planning and Kick-off meetings, compare proposal costs versus design to build cost, invoices, change control management and timesheet entry
- Managing the projects by acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills within agreed parameters of cost, timescale and quality.
- Establish and drive project schedules and commitments.
- Act as the single point of contact across functional groups on the project.
- Negotiate with external suppliers during the project lifecycle to ensure maximum value is being delivered.
- Proactive forecasting and budgetary control during the project lifecycle.
- To provide the discipline of regular project reporting, risk and issue management and presentation to Board as required.
- Managing expectations amongst key stakeholders and escalating issues and risks as appropriate.
- Developing a Communications plan to ensure all stakeholders are communicated with as appropriate.
- Proactive assignment and tracking of milestones monthly, escalating where appropriate, missed milestones.
- Ensuring project information is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Communicating the project status at all levels.
- Ensure project portfolio and governance process is followed and administration maintained.
- Projects are closed down successfully and lessons learnt are documented and communicated as appropriate.
- Participation in internal and external project audits and health checks.
- To ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs
The Successful Applicant
The successful Change Project Manager candidate will be able to comfortably provide and give examples of:
- Project management qualification e.g. PRINCE 2 or APMP.
- Excellent Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and visio skills.
- Proven track record in successful and timely delivery of technology related projects.
- Experience of change control procedures.
- Ability to successfully manage technical projects into production with efficient, timely and proactive handover to business as usual operations as appropriate.
- Customer facing with commercial awareness.
- A technical understanding of infrastructure, server and networking technologies and business process analysis.
- Ability to travel as necessary and to work at the Company's various offices/sites as required for short periods of time.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be demonstrate flexibility in their approach to work and also the location of work. Whilst being based in Hampshire, there will be frequent need to work at the Essex site and the requirement to work abroad, albeit less frequently.