You are here
Channel Marketing Manager
- You will be leading on CRM campaigns and management of the Contact Centre
- A rapidly growing educational organisation based in Milton Keynes
About Our Client
My client is an established education provider based in Buckinghamshire. They promote an inclusive organisation where students from all backgrounds are welcome. They aim to open up education to all groups, and to increase access to education for minorities.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility for managing a contact centre operation. They will be driving performance through analysis of KPI's, predominantly focusing around CRM. They will require planning, influencing and networking skills of the highest order. They will require evidence of strong stakeholder skills and the ability to network with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Develop an effective contact centre model.
- Use effective CRM and e-mail campaigns to help deliver exceptional service.
- Manage and develop a relationship with student recruitment.
- Implement initiatives to improve performance across student recruitment and the contract centre.
- Possess strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Have budget management experience.
- Be able to harness social media into a contact centre.
- Regular review targets and be able to report back to Senior Management with reports and findings.
What's on Offer
The Channel Marketing Manager post attracts a salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on the experience of the candidate. The role is initially for a period of 12 months, with the possibility of going permanent.