You are here
Charity Campaign Officer
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Officer
- Working for a national charity near Reading
About Our Client
My client is a national charity based near Reading
The Charity Campaign Officer will have the following responsibilities;
Manage the overall delivery of campaigns and retention activity, delivering on time, to budget and maximising response and value. Write briefs for creative, data, response handling and supporter care. Ensure the approval procedure is adhered to and all necessary stakeholders communicated with.
Manage non-campaign specific projects as and when required, to time and on budget.
- Undertake post campaign analysis, producing wrap up reports and making recommendations for campaign improvement.
Input into the strategic direction of the campaigns and retention plans and make recommendations for improvement of the scheme and processes.
- To be responsible for managing individual project or campaign budgets, ensuring the financial processes and systems are adhered to, and to provide the Individual Giving Product Manager with accurate income and expenditure information to influence strategic development, planning and forecasting.
Marketing the charities Raffle and Lottery function across multiple channels including Direct Mail
The Successful Applicant
The Charity Campaign Officer should have the following skillset;
- Proven organisational skills, able to maintain a number of projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Literacy, numeracy skills and experience of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proven creative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience in a direct marketing environment, delivering a variety of projects across a variety of channels simultaneously.
- Experience in managing project spend and working with a number of different internal teams.
- Experience of working with external suppliers.
- Proven understanding of direct marketing principles and techniques, and of briefing and interpreting analysis. Some knowledge of print and production.
- Line management experience would be desirable
What's on Offer
The Charity Campaign Officer will be offered a salary of £26,500- £28,100 + benefits on an initial 12 month contract