You are here
Charity Campaigns Executive
- An Excellent Campaigns Executive role at a well known national charity
- Based near Reading and on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
My client is a well-known National charity based near Reading
The Interim Campaign executive will have the following key responsibilities:
- Assist the delivery of campaigns and loyalty activity, delivering on time, to budget and maximising response and value.
- Circulate artwork and content for approval and put together feedback for subsequent rounds. Raise Purchase Order's and manage invoices.
-Manage the delivery of the loyalty communications, to time and on budget, making and implementing recommendations for improving the scheme and processes.
- Maintain up to date and accurate files for all campaigns to enable historic tracking of the performance of each campaign to inform for future activity.
- Undertake post campaign analysis, producing wrap up reports and making recommendations for campaign improvement.
- Work with suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered, within the defined schedule and at a competitive cost.
- Work with the Online team to ensure regularly updated content on the committed giving sites.
The Successful Applicant
The Interim Campaign Executive should have the following skillset:
- A good understanding of Direct Marketing and fundraising would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong Creative and Analytical skills
- Good time management and ability to work in a busy environment
- An understanding of the Charity sector
What's on Offer
My client is offering the Charity Campaigns Executive a salary of £20, 800- 22,600 on a 12 month fixed term contract- there is also a good possibility of this leading to permanent opportunities!