You are here
This position is now filled
Charity Recruitment Consultant (Temporary/contracts desk)
- Fast track to progression
- Strong training and development offered
About Our Client
- A team environment that is better than any other recruitment company I know of - team dinners/holidays
- Fast career progression - 3 promotions this year out of a team of 4
- A supportive environment which focuses heavily on constant training and development. If you are struggling, we will work hard to help you in the areas you need extra assistance. This training doesn't end after the first few weeks but continues throughout your entire career including management and director training. Unusually, we look forward to training here!
- A competitive basic salary and a team based bonus which is split fairly reflecting your contribution for the quarter
- The opportunity to relocate to one of 36 countries globally if you are successful
The role of a Charity Recruitment Consultant (Temporary/contracts desk) will involve working alongside the current not-for-profit specialist to expand the charity desk and make it their own.
To begin with, it will involve:
- working with our existing charity clients
- shadowing our very successful marketing charity department to cross-sell
- mapping out the charity market for corporate partnerships, new business and account managers
A typical day is very hard to describe as it is so varied, demanding and challenging.
* Initiate contact with potential clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell your services.
* Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
* Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs, provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client's business
* Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties
* Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Charity Recruitment Consultant (Temporary/contracts desk) who wants a career, not just a job, and is prepared to commit 3-5 years with our company. You must be extremely resilient, passionate about sales, work hard but know how to have fun and demonstrate the ability to want to learn.
You must have the ability to:
- Think on your feet
- Question and listen
- Influence and persuade
- Establish credibility in front of clients and candidates
- Commercial acumen and intelligence
- Build rapport quickly
Although not essential, ideally you may also possess the following:
* Degree qualified
* Proven success in BDM roles, winning key accounts
What's on Offer
* Basic salary Â£22k - Â£28k + Bonus
* Ongoing training and personal development
* Progression opportunities including promotions, international opportunities and salary/bonus