You are here
Chartered Surveyor - Asset Management
- Healthcare, NHS, Chartered Surveyor, Asset Manager, Property Manager
- Public, Private, Commercial, Asset Management, Property Management
About Our Client
The client provide good quality and valued services to commissioners and partners across UK, they are known for delivering an out of the box approach within the Healthcare sector.
- Strategic Estate Planning, working with key partners across UK to work on a strategic approach to planning and ensure the delivery of savings.
- Strategically manage the Estate and ensure that public sector investment in the LIFT Programme is protected and provide high quality service that will create new investment opportunities.
- Project managing building and renovations, valuing property.
- Working on the LIFT & Fund's
- Deal with the CG's, tenants and directors.
- Will be working proposals and Asset Management of the properties.
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Chartered Surveyor
- Experience in Lease consultancy, Valuation and Asset Management.
- Practical experience and track record in property consultancy and Asset Management and lease agreement.
- Previous experience working in the NHS and Health sector.
- Commercial and Public sector experience.
- Experience working in partnerships across the organisation.
- Problem solver, analytical
- Flexible and agile so they can deal with other stakeholders.
What's on Offer
£60-70k + Pension + Healthcare + 28 days Holiday exclusive of Bank Holiday