You are here
Cheif Management Accountant
- Excellent progressive opportunity
- Succesful and well respected PLC
About Our Client
My client is a global engineering business with considerable UK presence. They are at the forefront of their field, patterning with leading international companies across the world. They are able to offer exception career progression and development, as well a the opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading businesses.
Working as the Chief Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the provision of comprehensive and proactive reporting, forecasting, analysis and budgeting for the business. This will involve monthly management reporting, quarterly outlook reports and the five year plan.
You will also be working closely with finance colleagues across the globe, and validating data provided by the global business units.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Chief Management Accountant, my client is looking for;
- A recognised accountant qualification, as well as an excellent academic record
- Ability to produce high quality management information in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships internationally
- Excellent IT skills, including strong Excel and analysis
- A career minded individual
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000 plus car, pension, bonus