You are here
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief financial officer
- Finance director
About Our Client
A Global Financial Services Business
As CFO you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing the provision of timely financial information to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the financial aspects of regulatory and compliance regime
- Managing and delivering complete financial multi-year planning for the business
- Ensuring the business is adequately capitalised and its liquidity position is continuously sufficient to meet payment obligations
- Performing rigorous performance analysis and comment and produce various forms of performance reporting for internal and external stake holders purposes.
- Performing financial controls and review of accounting to ensure accuracy and completeness
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience in financial services, ideally in a service provider.
You need broad financial management experience: a track record of financial management and tax accounting under UK GAAP, IFRS and UK tax regimes, strategic and operational financial management, their respective controls. Furthermore, strong leadership and interpersonal skills are a must.
What's on Offer
A very exciting opportunity to join a well established financial services organisation as CFO