You are here
This position is now filled
Chief Operating Officer
- High growth real estate business
- Propert development
About Our Client
Based in Lagos, Propertymart is recognised as a leading real estate business. The company has grown to become a group; Palton Morgan Holdings and companies in the group include Propertymart, Grenadines Homes, McPalton, Mitcherutti and Palton Loitte. The business has successfully completed a number of residential development projects in Nigeria and is launching into the commercial/hotel development. With strong financial backing, the strategy moving forward is further growth with a number of high profile projects underway with a strong pipeline of potential projects. This success has resulted in the need to appoint a Chief Operating Officer to manage the business operations of the group of companies.
Reporting to the Group CEO the key responsibilities will include:
- As a key member of the executive management team, responsibility to support the development of a strategy based on sustainable profitable growth
- Taking responsibility for the achievement of the financial and non financial objectives of the group.
- Taking responsibility for the timely completion of all residential, commercial and industrial construction projects ensuring they are completed on time and to budget
- Planning, coordinating and managing all operational aspects of the group processes
- Providing strong leadership to ensure that the business attracts, develops and retains talent across the organisation
- Implementing structured processes and best practice to all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Take responsibility for managing one of the companies in the group as the managing director i.e. be the Managing Director of McPalton Development Company.
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be graduates in a construction/engineering related degree with a demonstrable track record in leadership/general management roles within real estate businesses. Ideally you will have operated as a MD or General Manger with extensive real estate management, marketing, finance and operations. Technically strong, you must have extensive experience managing and delivering multiple projects. Furthermore, be 'hands on' in style with a good mix of strategic and operational experience to ensure the business will continue to grow in both new and existing markets. In addition possess strong people management skills coupled with an understanding and appreciation of African culture. Of equal importance are exceptional leadership skills coupled with a strong commercial awareness that will ensure you will have a significant impact in this growth business.
What's on Offer
to120,000 Base Salary, Car & Driver, Bonus & Expat Benefits