You are here
- Promotional Opportunities
- Global Business
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company that has multiple sites across the U.K. After a recent aquisition from their U.S parent company, the business has significant resources which has led to them introducing a global CI programme throughout their business. My client wants to be the active leader in their respective industry for Lean and CI. With full support from the senior management team to drive the necessary changes, the CI Champion will look at introducing operational excellence throughout all departments.
Working alongside the Plant Manager and reporting into the UK Lean Leader this role will look to implement lean activities across 3 sites.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement deployment schedules that will directly improve efficiency
- Instil and improve CI training by reviewing deployment activities to ensure employee engagement. The role will involve introducing lean performance improvement techniques such as Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen activities
- Lead and develop a Target Safety Performance at in site in line with company requirements. This will involve working alongside the HSE team to improve awareness
- Develop Tier 1-4 accountability ensuring all employees at all levels understand their role and the impacts on the business. This will involve introducing tailored training matrix's
- Mentor and coach senior leadership in the tools, techniques and lean sigma methodology
- Develop and grow the communication flow between CI office and the Production team that will ensure Production targets are met
The Successful Applicant
- Technical Engineering Degree qualified (preferred)
- Black Belt Six Sigma trained with a strong bias to lean application
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels is crucial
- Previous success in delivering lean manufacturing systems
- Operational excellence in a Tier 1 Automotive environment
- Robust experience in "leader standard work" and "tier 1,2,3,4 accountability"
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits