You are here
This position is now filled
- Fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated CI Manager
- To join a growing Manufacturing organisation in North Lancashire
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Manufacturing organisation that supply a diverse range of products to a number of different industry sectors. Due to continued expansion and a recent restructure they are now looking to recruit a CI Manager to be based on site in North Lancashire.
Reporting into the Operations Director as CI Manager you will take responsibility for all aspects of the CI department including documentation, systems, product and process.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the CI Manager role you will be -
- Have recognised training relating to Lean, Six Sigma, CI tools and techniques.
- Ideally have exposure to a variety of quality standards.
- Have a proven track record with modern manufacturing techniques.
- Be able to give strong examples of leading a cultural change.
- Have a good grounding in quality related CI tools, FMEA, SPC, 8D, etc.
- Be experienced in working in a fast moving, high volume manufacturing environment, other engineering and manufacturing sectors will be given due consideration.
What's on Offer
Â£35-45,000 plus benefits