You are here
This position is now filled
Cleaning Excellence Manager
- Working for a leading facilities management company
- Home base with national travel
About Our Client
My client is a leading facilities management services provider, who has an excellent approach to service delivery and customer service. This position sits within the cleaning excellence team and is a very visible role on multiple contracts nationally.
- To help contracts develop a culture of Continuous Improvement and that it becomes an integral part of the cleaning excellence standards.
- To be involved in developing and testing best practice, innovation, ensuring compliance to core suppliers and that best practice identified.
- Identifying minimum operating standards and best practice in support of business strategies, mobilisation and change management in new and existing contracts,
- Support the supply chain strategy and sustainable operational development
- Understanding the client's requirements and business objectives
- The encouragement of Cleaning Excellence including reporting on this and attending monthly meetings
- Create and maintain productivity figures and profile of services for the contracts worked on
- To support the development of business wide initiatives including contract renewal strategy, contract management plans and customer improvement plans when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Cleaning Excellence Manager will demonstrate:
- You will have a real genuine passion for cleaning and service delivery
- You must posses excellent technical knowledge and experience
- Experience of contract management and experience of implementing change
- Commutable nationally and ideally based in the Birmingham area
What's on Offer
The Cleaning Excellence Manager will command a salary of Â£35,000 - Â£45000 plus Company Car, Health-care & Pension