You are here
Client Accountant for music industry
- Client facing role within the entertainment industry
- Requirement for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
About Our Client
This firm of accountants have a focus in the media and entertainment sector for well known and established high profile clients. Our clients ever growing business is promoted by happy satisfied clients and referral business from success stories. Working with their individual requirements and tailoring their needs around their individual businesses.
The role of Client Accountant for music industry has arisen as the firm are experiencing a period of sustained growth in the market and an increase in clients.
Working in a passionate music and entertainment team of approximately 10 staff the Client Accountant for music industry will be reporting directly to your manager and will be concentrating on producing accurate and final statutory accounts and tax figures for both corporation and personal tax in a fast paced and exciting office. You will require very little support from your manager and will be able to 'hit the ground running' in terms of your previous experience. The role is based in a fantastic location in the heart of London.
The Successful Applicant
Coming from a chartered accountancy firm with experience of already dealing with similar clients will certainly help in this fast paced and exciting role.
The successful candidate for the role of Client Accountant for music industry will come from a (certified) or chartered accountancy background, ideally having worked within some entertainment and media sectors and will be/have the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience of working in a chartered accountancy firm
- Statutory accounts preparation experience
- Working knowledge and practice of corporation and personal tax matters
- Accounts production knowledge is desirable
- Professional and calm manner is essential - Attention to detail is essential - A passion for the music and entertainment sector will certainly help
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits