You are here
Client Relationship Manager
- An exciting niche Media business
- High bonus potential with the opportunity to progress
About Our Client
From design and publishing services to event management and marketing, their knowledgeable creative teams enjoy the challenge of creating the highest standard of work.
They also have a solid and well-connected sponsorship and business development department, who raise income to support their clients and many of their own projects.
The Sales Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Account Manager.
- Researching & generating new business leads.
- Planning call schedules using script.
- Working to agreed call times and targets.
- Issuing media packs and quotations.
- Negotiating with Clients &Prospects
- Completing flat plans to predetermined deadlines
- Following the business development admin process, including documenting information on CRM.
- Ensuring client care is maintained at all times.
- Issuing E shots in accordance with Company schedule.
- Ensuring all Medical products database information is up to date.
The Successful Applicant
It is imperative that the successful candidate for the Client Relationship Manager role is hard working, has an excellent telephone manner and can work effectively as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. Media understanding isn't essential but is preferred.
What's on Offer
£25,000 to £28,000 + Commission.