You are here
This position is now filled
Client Relationship Manager
- Financial Services - Edinburgh
- Interim & Permanent Role
About Our Client
Fast growing, Financial Services business in Edinburgh.
- Build strong relationships with allocated clients and act as their first point of contact for issues or incidents.
- Collate and review client based MI. Deliver output and trends to the business and clients on a regular basis.
- Using client data, find ways of delivering solutions to clients to allow them to be more self- sufficient
- Work with Ops team heads to excellent execution of BAU. Work with the same group to monitor the performance of Ops teams on query resolution against SLA's
- Assist in the delivery of service reporting to clients, through regular meetings and reviews
- Assist clients in making the best use of systems and processes
- Maintain and monitor MI regarding clients managed within the team including KPI performance and workbooks status
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction measured by standard of client satisfaction recorded in surveys and service reviews
- Responsible for assessment and prioritisation of client initiated service development requests, ensuring an appropriate mechanism is in place for the submission, tracking and management to delivery of client service requests
- Initiate and drive service improvements on behalf of clients acting as business sponsor.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the financial services/wealth management industry (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and other parts of the business
- Strong client service focus
- Must evidence a strong collaborative approach
- Teamwork - key to your success is the ability to work with all other areas of the business to drive change and ensure great delivery.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for a market leading business in Edinburgh.