You are here
Client Solutions Director
- Global Technology Company
- Consultancy background desired
About Our Client
The Client Solutions Director based in London will be joining a global technology company. Although my client is a market leader in teh US, they are still expanding into the UK and European markets which means that this is an exciting time to join this dynamic company. This is a rare and timely time to join the London team at Director level.
The Client Solutions Director based in London is a senior role that has been newly created. The Client Solutions Director has responsibility for the creation, development, sales & deployment of client solutions.
This role therefore works in close conjunction with the Business Development and Global Product Management teams to research and understand client needs and then create and package tailored solutions.
The role will provide thought leadership to translate the client growth and business development targets into short, medium and long term road maps for product development.
- The person in this role will be client-facing and will play a key role in securing new business & growth opportunities
- Support new client acquisition, according to priorities agreed with CEO & Chief Client Officer
- Develop a full understanding of prospective client key business challenges & opportunities to ensure that my client can create solutions that are well-placed to meet their needs and achieve mutual value creation
- Work with Business Development team to create winning product strategies and pitches, including RFI & RFP submissions
- Serve as the product subject matter expert during client presentations and discussions
The Successful Applicant
The Client Solutions Director based in London will ideally have:
- A strong Consultancy background preferably in one of the top 10 consultancy firms
- Excellent presentation skills - presenting at Board level to numerous stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Financial concepts, Product Development and Marketing
- Commercially focused with an ability to quickly understand levers of profitability and how to best deploy these into a new client solution
- Proven track record of successfully developing relationships within the telecom, wireless or insurance industry
What's on Offer
Basic salary - £85, 000 - £100, 000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits