You are here
Client Support Manager
- Newly qualified Client Support Manager opportunity with a growing firm
- Based in Bicester with unparalleled career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning firm of chartered accountants and business advisors who continue to achieve impressive year on year growth. With offices across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire, they are a people-centric firm who appreciate and reward your hard work and dedication as well as offer unparalleled career progression opportunities.
- Attend and run client meetings, initially alongside Partners or Client Managers
- Carry out first review of Business and Personal Tax Returns as well as financial accounts for Sole traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Ltd companies prepared by other staff members
- Offer technical support and assist with the development of junior staff - running internal training courses on a quarterly basis for new trainees
- Identify potential business, marketing to prospects, proposing solutions, quoting for value-add or projects.
- Adhoc project work
The Successful Applicant
You will be ACA / ACCA practice qualified or qualified by experience with 4 years practice experience with the desire to progress and develop with the firm.
Additionally you will be knowledgable and competent on year end and management accounts software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook
What's on Offer