You are here
Client Support Manager
- Client Support Manager Dundee
- Project, operations, planning, global, strategy
About Our Client
Our client is rapidly expanding on a global level with their roots firmly set in Dundee, Scotland.
The Client Support Manager will be tasked with the following:-
- To lead, inspire and shape the strategy for KPIsnt Support on a global basis that will ensure an outstanding experience for clients and BusinesKPIsrtnminimizess the global organisation who are managing diverse teams across time zones.
- To set and exceed levels of service excellence in the management and delivery of integrated client support, event management and order processing services.
- Work collaboratively with internal functions enabling high standard of client services globally.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in processes, systems and working methods, identifying and setting KPIs and managing performance against reported metrics.
- Operate as a member of the management team for Global Operations
- Inspire and lead the Client Support teams through your individual passion and engaging leadership skills, to achieve greater levels of excellence in supporting our customers.
- Develop and deploy the Client Support strategy, plans and goals in alignment with global strategy.
- Identify, develop, nurture and influence strong relationships across the global business through successful business partnering.
- Engage with colleagues from across the business to create and implement the use of best practice processes to support consistent global operations that bring enhanced benefits to the customer and consistency of delivery across all operational teams.
- Continuously nurture and mentor the people in your teams based in the US offices and Dundee, Scotland.
- Develop and employ excellent planning and project management skills to design, plan and deliver projects.
- Foster strong and open communication channels for the function in all connections to the global business.
- Take lead responsibility for developing risk mitigation strategies to minimize business disruption and to ensure service levels are attained including setting and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The ability to work through complex business & client challenges and collaborate in developing and implementing solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an inspirational leader
- As a confident, compelling Manager who will inspire trust in others
- Have a strong passion for the customer experience and always prepared to exceed customer expectation.
- With outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, action-oriented and thrives on a challenge.
- Strategic thinker, articulate and meticulous with great attention to detail.
- With drive and determination to push the team forward to deliver and achieve goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities seamlessly within a fast paced setting.
- A proactive approach to problem identification and identifying solutions.
- Engaging the Managers and Team Leaders within the function to deliver on team strategy, plans and goals.
- Business and people management.
- Designing and implementing operational projects and processes, which support growth, to deliver against business priorities.
- Utilising strong commercial awareness and experience of different business models.
- Working in collaboration across a business to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Delivering projects in a global business environment.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify issues, options and practical solutions to operational and business challenges.
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression potential and attractive remuneration package.