You are here
This position is now filled
- Must have at least 3 years working in an Accountancy Practice
- Must have experience of managing client relationships and general practice teams
About Our Client
Our client, are a large independent firm based in Swindon. They are continually growing and they are on target to achieve substantial growth over the next 12 months. This is a great opportunity to be part of an accountancy practice moving in the right direction.
They are a very friendly firm, and they put their employee's first as a matter of priority. This in turn means the firm provides an excellent added value service to their clients! There is parking on site for employees, as well as clear progression for employees who want to build on their careers.
The responsibilities of this Client/Practice Manager based in Swindon are as follows:
- Run a portfolio of fees, this should increase over time
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Audit and Non-Audit clients
- Delegating to and supervising work of more junior members of the team
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Dealing with client queries
- Awareness of client affairs and identifying opportunities to provide added value services to the client
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
The Successful Applicant
For this Client/Practice Manager for our Accountancy Practice client, successful candidates will have the following experience:
- ACA / ACCA / Qualified by Experience
- Minimum of 3 years Practice Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in Audit, accounts preparation and tax return preparation
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
What's on Offer
Our Client are offering a very competitive salary
On site parking is available to employees and very accessible in Swindon
Flexible working hours.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and develop strong client relationships.