You are here
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- Opportunity to work on complex and technical work
- Great quality work and career prospect in a well established law firm
About Our Client
Our client is a limited liability partnership which offers excellence through its dynamic team of London solicitors who are accredited legal specialists. Over more than 50 years in London, they have built a reputation for delivering high quality advice to individuals and businesses.
Our client has an opportunity for a Solicitor to work in a leading clinical negligence team which is known for the quality of work. They are a niche team concentrating on clinical injury, with particular expertise in cerebral palsy and brain injury.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is ideally looking for the following:
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor 2-5 years PQE with a well-recognised firm, with considerable experience of handling complex clinical negligence claims, including those involving brain damage cases.
- Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
- Confident communicator with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Able to handle a complex and constantly changing workload and to work under pressure
- Detail conscious with a concern for quality.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and great career prospects.