You are here
- A unique Commercial Accountant opportunity.
- Chance to work for an innovative market leading manufacturer!
About Our Client
My client are a specialist manufacturer and are respective market leaders.
The duties that this Commercial Accountant role will entail are the following:
- Complete monthly VAT / intrastat and EC sales returns.
- Be the principle point of contact ensuring company personnel adhere to group compliance and export compliance policies, liaising with the group legal team. Provide ad-hoc advice to staff and occasional training.
- Work closely with Finance Director to support bid / tender activity, with particular focus on ensuring appropriate commercial terms are implemented.
- Work closely with the Purchasing department on managing inventory levels.
- Act as Company Secretary. This is not too arduous so no great previous experience is required.
- Control of company leases and managing company property rates.
- Control of internal authority lists.
- Responsibility for managing the company's insurance policies and claims.
- Managing the companies risk reporting.
- Assist with providing financial support for company's projects.
- Preparation of annual R&D claim.
- Ad-hoc commercial projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Accountant role will have:
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Be able to work and understand the key business drivers of other functions.
- Have good relationship building skills, able to meet the needs of a variety of business partners.
- Be a team player.
- Have a good knowledge of FMCG / consumer goods (CPG) / manufacturing / engineering.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified and strong general accountancy knowledge.
What's on Offer
Please see salary.