You are here
An exciting and unique opportunity!
Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand!
About Our Client
My client are a market-leading brand who are looking to consolidate an analytical overview of their organisation with this Commercial Analyst role in Herefordshire.
Within this Commercial Analyst role you will have to:
- Develop, maintain and prepare monthly reporting for all sales channels and customers, including product sales and margin analysis
- Preparation and development of monthly and quarterly Board Reports.
- Develop, maintain and prepare monthly reporting against budget and forecast for all product formats to gross margin, identifying trends via the Category Review Reports.
- Working with the Operations Accountant, Commercial Analyst and Master Data Coordinator, provide analysis/explanations of monthly COGS variances versus standard costing, budget and forecast.
- Assist with the development of forecasting and other financial IT systems.
- Ad hoc analysis and requests for reports from Commercial and Operations teams.
The Successful Applicant
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in both Management Accounting and business analysis.
- Commercially astute - able to work closely with commercial teams, willing to challenge and be responsive to changing business needs.
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for figures and the ability to get into the detail whilst also seeing and understanding the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable financial and operational experience ideally gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong accountancy understanding: CIMA; ACCA; ACA.
- Ability to dive deep into data and existing processes to identify issues and opportunities.
- Organised, able to plan, manage time and prioritise a multitude of demands effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills, a strong relationship builder able to communicate at all levels.
- Strength of character to challenge internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly tenacious and proactive, working well under pressure.
What's on Offer
Please see salary.